Monday, February 21, 2011

Valentine's and Turning 23

The week of Valentine's Day is always interesting for me. I get to celebrate Valentine's and my birthday all in one week. This year was no exception.

For Valentine's, James and I spent the day together. I collect Chamilia charms, James bought me one for my Valentine's Day present. It is a retired charm that says "love" with a little heart and stone on it. It's so cute! Here's a close picture from the internet of it:

Photobucket

Friday, James and my friends Cassie and Lauren took me out to eat and drink for my birthday. We went to PFChangs and Cooper's Ale House. It was more fun than I have had in a long time. Cassie stayed the night and went to breakfast with me the following morning on my actual birthday. After she left, I went to my Mom and Kelly's house to see family. Finally, I went to dinner with James since he had to work that day. Sunday, I went to lunch with Cassie and Megan. After lunch, we went and looked at the venue I picked out, tried on dresses, and went to the mall. All in all it was a fun and awesome weekend.

Today, I got my present from James. He bought me a new computer since my old one got damaged. This isn't just any computer, it's a Macbook Pro. I have a love affair with Apple products and have missed my Mac since I got rid of the last one. I will never own another PC.

I had a very good birthday. Hopefully, next year will be just as good if not even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment